2007年7月9日月曜日

okay, okay, *deep ...

okay, okay, *deep breath*I gave it all day for some conspiracy to leak out, but there isnt much. I guess we'll know in a year or so.So we're stuck with Bush again. How dreadful.But there is a brighter side to the eve of the apocolypse:Im expecting the other 56 million of you (at least) to get out and stand up and fight.We can hold him accountable.Its up to us.If Bush hadnt fucked up so badly in the first place, I would have never gotten off my ass and cared about what happened outside my mirrored bubble. I would have never realized what was really important to me. I would have never realized how we can change the world. I would have never fought for what i believe in. Thank You, G-Dubya, for helping me to see just how fucked up we are.In the wake of destruction, there is a calm where creation can be born. check out this article - http://www.gnn.tv/articles/article.php?id=806

0 件のコメント: